Scope of Work
gül koc GmbH is an interior design studio located in Munich. The company was established in 2011 by interior architect Gül Koc-Janssen. Our mission is to provide comprehensive design solutions that reflect our client’s needs and add aesthetic, social and economic value through design. We have profound experience in distinct fields, including retail, restaurant, commercial, hospitality and residential, among others.
We offer the following list of services to our clients locally and internationally:
- Design, execution + site management
- Advice and support for customers in planning + development
- Concept development, pitches and competitions
- Preliminary design and implementation planning
- Bidding and awarding
- Turnkey solutions
- Building applications and approvals
- Cost control and project management
- Construction, supervision and site management
- Service phases (Leistungsphasen) according to HOAI 1-9
Sustainability. Making architectural decisions that reduce energy demand throughout its life span is the main goal.
The space, its design and the spectator, each one a protagonist.
Architecture is always the biggest passion as a tool to affect the space and the ones who occupy it.
Design is meditation, it allows the mind to expand.
En los pequeños detalles encontramos lo grandioso de la arquitectura.
Art is the strongest form of individualism the world knows. - Oskar Wilde
L’inattendu est une part essentielle de la beauté. - Oscar Niemeyer
Shehroze Yusuf Khan
Changing design perspectives between macro to micro, the east to the west, the past and the present must be the way forward in a constantly evolving world.
Architecture is a word of meaning in the eyes of the spectator.
Good design is critical, inclusive and safe.