Scope of Work
gül koc GmbH is an interior design studio located in Munich. The company was established in 2011 by interior architect Gül Koc-Janssen. Our mission is to provide comprehensive design solutions that reflect our client’s needs and add aesthetic, social and economic value through design. We have profound experience in distinct fields, including retail, restaurant, commercial, hospitality and residential, among others.
We offer the following list of services to our clients locally and internationally:
- Design, execution + site management
- Advice and support for customers in planning + development
- Concept development, pitches and competitions
- Preliminary design and implementation planning
- Bidding and awarding
- Turnkey solutions
- Building applications and approvals
- Cost control and project management
- Construction, supervision and site management
- Service phases (Leistungsphasen) according to HOAI 1-9
Likes art, antique, freedom.
M.A. Interior Architecture and Product Design
Every space has its own scenario, just discover it through your feelings.
Indira Paes Landim Junge
Sunny days, good company, guavas
Master in Urbanism
Há um gosto de vitória e encanto na condição de ser simples. Nao é preciso muito para ser muito - Lina Bo Bardi
Likes video games, basketball and music.
God is in details - Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
Likes sustainable design, travel and dance.
Less is more - Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
Jose Janaban Jr.
Likes to explore new things, new ideas, and new horizons.
Between abstract ideas and the real world, there I stand.
Dipl.-Ing. Interior Architect BayAK
The space, its design and the spectator, each one a protagonist.